- “Protecting life and property through quality service!”
- Be highly respected by the fire service.
- Have a highly productive and respectful work environment that everyone wants to be a part of.
- Have the finest facilities and equipment in emergency services.
- Be trusted, respected and supported by the community.
- Have a committed, active and involved membership with staffing to meet every emergency safely and promptly.
- Have outstanding leaders and mentors.
- Have the best-trained personnel.
- Practice continual quality customer service with highly successful prevention and education programs.
- Be progressive and open to change, respecting new ideas while honoring tradition.
- Be well-funded and highly fiscally responsible.